The snow is thawing and spring is finally starting to arrive in Central Massachusetts! And Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center has made it simple for families to plan out their weekend staycation, with a few added perks.
The "Family Fun Package," with starting rates beginning as low as $170/per night for three people, includes:
- Overnight Accommodations for three
- A Welcome Amenity of Milk and Cookies Upon Arrival
- Two Adult Passes and One Youth Pass (17 or Under) to Old Sturbridge Village, a "must-see" New England attraction which depicts life in an early 19th-century rural Village featuring costumed historians, antique buildings, water-powered mills, and a working farm.
- Daily Breakfast for three
- Complimentary Pool and Darts at the property's lounge and bar, Shades
- Complimentary use of the Focus Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
Located approximately an hour’s drive from key cities, such as Boston, Hartford, and Providence, Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center is a beautifully restored property remodeled from its original use as an optical factory.
After your weekend with Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center, be sure not to miss Old Sturbridge Village's Patriots' Day celebration! Monday, April 20 the Village will come alive with special colonial reenactments that illustrate how a small New England town would have been affected by the Revolutionary War. Expect militia musterings and maybe even a battle scene or two — it's sure to be fun for the entire family. Visit osv.org for tickets and additional event information.