The Dudley-Charlton Education Foundation Board of Directors is pleased to announce the Spring 2019 grant awards to the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District. Eight grants totaling $19,367.00 were awarded to educators in the DCRSD.
• bluetooth speaker for Mason Rd Grade 1 show choir run by Dudley Middle 8th graders
• iPads and charging station for Charlton Elementary
• training and materials for Heritage School Mindfulness & Yoga Program
• Lego WeDo 2.0 kits for Heritage School
• iPads for Dudley Elementary
• equipment and inventory for student run store at Charlton Middle
• incubator and water bath to expand microbiology labs at Shepherd Hill (KARL STORZ Grant)
• commercial grade treadmill to transform weight room at Shepherd Hill
Additionally, the DCEF awarded a $500 grant to the school district to support the annual District Art Show in May.
Through its fundraising events and annual appeal the DCEF has awarded 113 grants to the DCRSD since beginning in 2010, totally over $288,000.
The Dudley-Charlton Education Foundation is a non-profit organization that works to strengthen community support and to fund programs that encourage innovation and enrichment in the district’s seven public schools. It is governed by a board of directors comprised of business, community, and parent volunteers and is independent of municipal boards, committees, and school organizations. For more info visit www.dcedfoundation.org or find the DCEF on facebook.