Date: September 15th, 2018
Time/Place: 9:00 am – 11 am
Holland Community Center, 40 Brimfield Rd, Holland
Come join us as we celebrate and encourage each other to live an active, healthy, independent lifestyle!!! Walking is directly linked with good health and sustained independence.
• We have designated a .2 mile track at the Community Center. You can take as long as you need to finish walking 1 mile. People with wheel chairs and walkers are also welcome!
• Anyone with varying speeds and abilities are welcome to participate in the walk. Bring your family and friends to walk with you!
• Please register in advance to get a FREE T-shirt. Register to walk by calling or visiting the Community Center. Call 413-245-3163 to register.
• On the day of the walk, check-in will begin at 8:30 AM.
• Your name along with our Community Center will be entered in a state-wide raffle for special prizes.
• We are also commemorating 2 years since the Holland Trails Committee & Highway Department created our Walking Trail in September 2016. Come join us!!