CUSTOMER LOYALTY: Easy Ways To Earn It … Easy Ways To Lose It!
Presented by Jerry Posner
Sponsored by the Chamber of Central Mass South
May 23, 2013
Coffee and networking: 9:00, Workshop: 9:30 - 12:30
A “positive, practical, painless” workshop presented by training specialist, author, motivational speaker Jerry Posner. Powerful tools, techniques and strategies to help you develop authentic, long-lasting relationships with customers, clients and community. This workshop provides a “customer service tune-up” and practical, valuable reminders for a competitive edge in all sectors of the business community
A Note from Jerry:
Without loyal customers, fans, and allies, we could be out of business! Or at least, we’d need to spend a lot more time, money and effort to promote, market and advertise our business — which, if we’re not making positive emotional connections with our customers, might be wasted effort anyway! In this workshop, you’ll get some proven, practical ideas that you can use right away to provide “absolutely outrageous customer service” and exceed your customers’ expectations. You’ll also learn some easy-to-apply techniques to help you successfully manage moods and stress, as you serve your customers, clients and community.
• Ways to create positive emotional connections and nurture a loyal fan base
• One customer can make all the difference – “the power of one”
• Emotions are contagious – what you need to know about positive psychology
• Managing your stress before your stress manages you
• Doing what you say you’ll do
• Practicing the ‘Practical Power of Appreciation’
• You’re not an order taker … you’re an experience maker
• Evaluating feedback without becoming defensive
• Learning to listen
• Staying in touch – notes, phone calls, social networking
• Cliché as it is, kindness is key
• Providing the unexpected delight
• Setting and keeping realistic goals for improvement
Cost: $49.00 for Chamber Members / $89.00 Non-members.
Space is limited - Reservations required!
Register now by calling 508-347-2761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jerry Posner:
Jerry Posner is a creative, dynamic speaker and training specialist. Since 1993, he has given over 1,200 motivational and inspirational programs for guests at Canyon Ranch Resort in the Berkshires and has inspired tens of thousands of people who aspire to positive change in the workplace ... and in life. His books include, Attention Late Bloomers: You’re Right On Time! which was published in 2006; and Eternal Cosmic Wisdom at Bargain Basement Prices, published in 2011. See more at http://www.jerryposner.com/about.htm
There are more than 60 recommendations on Jerry's LinkedIn page:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jerryposner (click "see full profile")
On his website:
Jerry D. Posner, www.jerryposner.com, 413-441-6361