Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings
Dec. 2-4; 9-11; 16-18
4:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Ready to order tickets? Please click here.
Escape the frenzy of a modern Christmas with an enchanted evening of gingerbread, roasted chestnuts, music, dance, and a sleigh ride (weather permitting). Meet Father Christmas and chat with Santa Claus (bring your camera!).
Watch a video of past celebrations.
- Musical performances (see a complete list)
- Sleigh rides (weather permitting)
- Gingerbread House Contest - winners determined by your votes
- Holiday traditions explained - roasting chestnuts, yule logs, fruitcake
- Holiday readings
- Victorian carolers
- Make your own Christmas cards and ornaments
- Visit Father Christmas and Santa Claus
- Punch & Judy Puppet Show
- Christmas carol sing-a-longs
- Holiday magic shows
Interested in entering the Gingerbread House contest? Download the entry form or read more about a half-day workshop on November 19.
Make reservations for a Christmas by Candlelight dinner at the Oliver Wight Tavern. Call 508-347-0363. See the menu.