CMS Chamber Seminar:
Supercharge Your Attitude and Your Business:
How to get motivated and do more business in any economy
January 21 (Snow Date: January 28) 8:00 - 9:00am
Location: Rehabilitative Resources, Inc.
1 Picker Road, Sturbridge
Part motivation, part business training, this presentation focuses on ideas to consistently operate at your highest levels and rapidly build business in the new economy.
Participants will learn:
• The one key driver to all motivation
• How to adjust your attitude to do more business NOW
• The Contrarian Method for business success
• Creative ways to do more business in any economy
• Ideas that will put you ahead of 95% of other businesses
• How to build trust and rapport almost instantly
• How to build a customer/client base that will stay with you, continue to grow, and provide you with endless business and referrals
Presented by John Chapin
John is a #1 Sales Rep in three industries and primary author of the largest sales book on the planet: Sales Encyclopedia, John Chapin has over 26 years of extensive sales, sales management and business-building experience.
FREE for CMS Chamber Members. ($10 for non-Members)