Our health matters! Join us for breakfast and learn what you can do to live a healthier, happier life from our team of medical practitioners and wellness professionals, in a roundtable discussion moderated by Blaine Schnare, Director of Marketing, Harrington HealthCare Systems.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, Breakfast Meeting, 7:45am, The Publick House – Craft’s Hall
– Salli Greene, owner of Alternatives For Health Apothecary in Sturbridge;
– Dr. Sarah Daigle, DPM , Podiatrist, Harrington Physician Services in Southbridge;
– Kristen McEvoy, RD, LDN , Registered Dietitian and the Clinical Nutrition Manager at Harrington Hospital;
– Dr. Erica Kesselman, MD, FACOG , women’s healthcare gynecologist at Day Kimball Healthcare of Putnam; and
– Dot Mersfelder, Massage Therapist and Owner of Dynamics of Therapeutic Massage in Fiskdale.
Members: $20, Non-members: $25. Non-members welcome. Pre-registration required. Register online at: www.wibsturbridge.org