1. It starts with self-reflection . . . It’s been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. What does your self-portrait say about you?
2. Happiness is as much about what you don't want as what you do want. What’s on your “I Don’t Want . . .” List?
3. Once you free yourself of the illusion of who you want to be, the truth of who you are is crystal clear.
4. There is joy to be found in most any moment. You simply need to be willing to expand your vision and see it.
5. Insight fuels foresight. Open your mind to all the possibilities.
6. To learn something new today, reflect on what you did and what you thought about yesterday.
7. Direct Your Thinking . . . Set a goal today that is realistic. Focus your attention on the actions necessary to attain that goal.
8. Direct Your Thinking . . . Negative thoughts can be changed. Positive thoughts can be maintained.
9. Wake up every morning and begin each day with the desire and the decision to live joyfully.
10. And remember . . . While another’s belief in you may sustain you for a while, lasting strength comes only when you choose to believe in yourself.