Host an international student for 2.5 or 3.5 weeks this summer!
- EF Educational Homestay Programs (EHP) is bringing students from Spain and China to the greater Auburn/Charlton/Dudley/Oxford/Webster/Southbridge/Sturbridge area this summer to study English, meet new friends and experience New England.
- Students are here for 2 ½ or 3 ½ weeks this summer! We have two programs: June 30th – July 26th (3 ½ weeks) or July 20th – August 8th (2 ½ weeks).
- We keep students busy from approx. 8am–5:30pm on weekdays! In the evenings and on the weekends, the students spend quality time with the host families.
- Students will attend language and culture classes every weekday morning at St. Joseph’s Church (1st program) and Bay Path College (2nd program) in Charlton and participate in fun and educational activities in the community during weekday afternoons. Bus transportation may be provided from some locations – please inquire.
- Students are invited on a NYC weekend, which means that your student will likely be away for one weekend during their visit: July 15-17 (1st program) or July 29-31 (second program).
- This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for you, your family, and your community to participate in international exchange, promote language learning, and cultivate lifelong friendships around the world.
- EHP students come to the US with their own spending money and fully insured!
If you are able to provide an extra plate at the table, a bed, light transportation
and most importantly – a stable and caring environment,
you have what it takes to share your life with an eager student from abroad!!
Watch a video about this program: http://vimeo.com/9831842
For more information contact:
Pamela at 617-233-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org