We hope to see you at this year's 25th Annual Governor's Conference on Travel and Tourism on Thursday, September 20, 2012. This year the conference will be held in West Springfield at the Big E with a reception the night before at Six Flags New England. The registration page for the conference is live and if you register early you will be entered to win one of two prizes.
Prize #1 - A one night stay for two at the Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel.
Prize #2 - A one night stay for two at the Marriott Springfield.
Early Registration deadline is Friday July 27th Click here to register.
In addition sponsorship for the conference is available, please visit the Registration Page to see how you can become a sponsor or contact Dagny Ashley.
Here are some highlights of the conference:
SIX FLAGS ICE BREAKER RECEPTION - Wednesday September 19, 2012 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Transportation will be provided from the Marriott & Sheraton to SIX FLAGS.
- You can be among the first to brave Goliath, the largest inverted boomerang in the world. Take a ride on the giant coaster going 65mph or quietly enjoy a stroll throughout the park and test your expertise at Six Flags games of skills.
- There’s also food! Six Flags serves up the best Barbeque in New England at the all-new JB’s Smokehouse Barbeque, and there will be plenty of refreshments to quench your thirst after an evening of fun and adventure.
- Reception is casual.
25th ANNUAL GOVERNOR’S CONFERENCE - Thursday September 20, 2012 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- REGISTRATION is $99 which includes reception, full conference, parking pass to the BIG E, endless business networking, speakers, and Hall of Fame Awards.
- Indulge in a VIP Breakfast at 8:30am before starting the conference enjoying Massachusetts tasty treats while gaining knowledge about Massachusetts' recreation and agriculture.
- *NEW this year* Governor’s Conference Hall of Fame Awards Presentation.
- Special Guest and Speaker - Anthony Everett, host of WCVB’s Chronicle.
- Marketplace - Networking with Massachusetts cheese makers and vendors.
- How can you visit all six New England states in less than one hour? - The Big E, the only fair in the country with multiple states participating! Take a stroll along the Avenue of States and see impressive replicas of each of the New England state's capital buildings sitting on land actually owned by that state.
- Visit website for more information on parking and directions.
- Conference attire is business casual.
If you have any questions regarding the reception or conference contact Dagny Ashley.